Ready to discover the summer fashion trend 2018? This is the right post to read.
The new one advances while the old one becomes new. Because vintage has never completely gone out of fashion. It shows our nostalgic soul and the desire not to want to close completely with the past.
What summer dresses will you wear in thist hot season?
There is a common thread on the catwalk, that of a nostalgic love for vintage-style garments, reworked in lines, fabrics and prints of retro-inspired garments to make them become true modern must-have. We have seen innovative proposals that play with patchwork and overlays, but the apron dress or the baby doll dress will be very fashionable on the beach as well as in the city.
A déjà-vu with stronger colors, without giving up some pastel tones.
This is the real trend for the summer, here below a smart guide that will help you choose the fashion item that suits you best during your shopping in Rome, among the most exclusive streets of the center.
- The baby doll dresses are perfect if you want to get a lolita look. From Chanel to Emporio Armani, through John Galliano, the designers proposed romantic mini dresses in lace, satin and tweed.
- Floral summer dresses: leave everything equatorial in the closet and opt for a botanical motif. The dresses with micro flowers in pastel tones are also back in fashion.
- Passe-partout of every respectable summer are the sequined dresses, long or short cocktail, to shine on summer nights in front of a terrace with a breathtaking sea view.
- Polka dot dresses: in our opinion it’s the must-have of the summer 2018, to be that retro look that makes any man turn his head.
- Chemisier: it is an absolutely versatile garment, especially in its classic white version. Like a white canvas for the painter, it gives the wearer the possibility to personalize it with the various accessories.
- Check & plaid mania: it is not a prerogative of the winter season, because Miuccia Prada re-proposes this traditional motif in wide pinafore to wear with polo shirts and very light blouses. Perfect for a multi-layered outfit, to show off in spring and summer.
- Fancy summer clothes, yes, but in the patchwork version: overlapping of different fabrics and patterns that make the look vibrate. To be tried in the over version and in super light fabric also to go to work.
- Over sized and very light dresses. They are perfect for those seeking comfort without sacrificing glamor and elegance.
The luxury experience of shopping in Rome includes strolling through its most important elegant and sophisticated streets of the entire world: Via Frattina, Via Condotti, Via Borgognona and Via del Babuino. It is an experience not to be missed.
Come to Bella Roma for your next shopping spree. Reserve your private Shopping Concierge and Tour with Roma Luxury. For more informations write to email@example.com
Watch the gallery and choose your favourite!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/romaluxury.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-responsive-image-slider/layout.php on line 15
Roma Luxury Fashion Summer Trends 2018: your luxury shopping is in Rome